Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jacki and Brad's Big Day!

This weekend, I had the privilege of standing in Brad and Jacki's wedding. Jacki has been one of my best friends since freshman year at Taylor and we were roommates for 2 of our 4 years. She and Brad have also been together since freshman year, so we have waited (and by we, I mean mainly they) a long time for this day! It was such a beautiful day from start to finish and we could not be happier for the new Johnstons. The ceremony and reception were both held at a spectacular place called Laurel Hall. It was originally built as a millionaire's mansion, so it has been lived in at one point. The ceremony was out in the yard (by the way, it was 75 and sunny) and the reception took place inside. Congrats, Brad and Jacki! We love you guys. By the way, check out their photographer's blog for a few awesome shots of the day: www.benharrisonphotography.com/news.

Hair and makeup done and ready to go get dressed! Isn't she beautiful?
Her dress was gorgeous!
and it was even prettier on! It was just perfect for her.
Weddings are a great reason to be with friends--Lauren was in town!
Kirk showing off his baby (and I don't mean me)!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

These are great pictures and you looked beautiful, Chrissie. Brad and Jackie really did a great job, everything looks so lovely. Jackie is a stunning bride! You have wonderful friends, we love them.

Jessica Jackson said...

Chris you look great! Looks like fun time, and I love all the unique things Jacki did.

Aunt Rach said...

Awwww! That dress looks really nice on you - pretty colors and looks like a gorgous day! Looks like a really fun time.

rk said...

I don't know you, but due to googling bridesmaid dresses I've been directed to your sight and wanted to know who made your bridesmaid dress....

could you get back to me???

THANK YOU!
Racheal

rk said...

Hey it's me - Racheal/rk again.

I left a comment about a month ago wondering if you could let me know where you guys got your bridesmaid dresses for the wedding of "jacki and brad" ... my best friend is dying to find out, she loves them and is very interested, but I have NO way of finding anyone else who would know.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP! THANK YOU!