Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another great roadtrip!

For Labor Day, Kirk and I hit the road again--this time for Scandia, PA. My good friend Anna and her husband Dan are heading to the mission field next week. I can't believe they are leaving...they will be gone at least a year, so we wanted to be sure to see them before the headed out. Anna's parents have a great house in Scandia, set in the moutains, and they were gracious enough to let us come and stay there. We had a great time...very relaxing and we were grateful to have the opportunity to spend some quality time with Dan and Anna. We love you guys!

The view of the back of the house (I meant to take one of the front, but forgot!).
Some of the land out there.
The back yard...not bad, huh?
When Kirk and I were dating, we went to the farm one other time. While we were there, Anna's dad told Kirk that he could shoot some guns next time he was there. He didn't forget that promise and Dan and Kirk headed out to the field on Sunday to shoot for a little bit. Here's the guys setting up the targets.
A happy man. He's got pretty good aim, too!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

What a nice weekend! You look relaxed and happy. I miss you.