Monday, July 28, 2008

The Bedinghaus Wedding...

These pictures are long overdue, but due to camera problems, I just now got them on the computer.

The last weekend of June, we headed out to Lancaster to celebrate Rob and Kate's wedding! It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun :). I became friends with Kate around my junior year of college, and Rob and Kirk lived on the same wing. We love them and we are so happy they live in Indiana!

Here's a few pictures from the day...

Kate and her mom collected china for a year before the wedding that her wedding colors in it (pink and cold), so every table was a little different. It was so cool...my plate even had a C on it--impresive!
Just married!
I was pumped I caught them in the act :)
The 4 of us.
me and my handsome date.





2 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

The china idea is really clever. Also, the picture of the four of you is cool, too.

Kate said...

AHHH! I LOVE that I got on your blog at the end of my day (killing the last 10 minutes of work reading my friend's blogs...:) and there we are!! Wow -- so great.
Can you send me the photo of the four of us? I DEFINITELY need to have that!
Can't wait for you to see our house with a wall arrangement of china my mom and I put up this past weekend. It's cool.
Hope you're great! I miss you.