Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day

We had a very nice, relaxing Mother's Day on Sunday.   Since Kirk had been gone for 3 days for the wedding, it was especially nice to all be together again. I am so thankful to be a mom.  Motherhood did not come when I expected it to, nor has it looked much like I thought it would, but it has been, without a doubt, a great challenge and a great blessing.  


Perkasie has a really old carousel that only open about 7-10 times a year. Mother's Day is one and we were pleased to find out moms ride free! Unfortunately, we had to pay for Elijah and Leah at a whopping 35 cents a piece :).  
 My cute crew.
 I'm so mad about this picture. I believe it is the ONLY picture we have of all 3 kids smiling and I am squinting! Ugh! 
 The Duncans.  Thanks, Kirk, for journeying with me! I love all 4 of you more than words can say! 

6 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Love all the pics - happy mothers day to you! Wish we lived closer :(

Darla said...

What a beautiful family. What a beautiful mother:)

Taymor said...

Your family looks adorable!!!!!! :D Glad you had a good Mothers Day! ;)

online dramas said...

so nice blogger

Unknown said...

Cool blog.Keep on posting.
Wanna get more likes for your youtube video??? Just visit my webpage
Cheap Youtube Likes

hwplsuppoters said...

That's goooood!!! happy family.