Thursday, May 16, 2013

Holliday Wedding

This past weekend, we had so much fun at the wedding of one of our best friends, Paul, and his new bride Rachel.  It was such a blast to see old TU friends and celebrate this new marriage! Kirk was honored to be a groomsman (and wore his first ever bow-tie!).  Paul and Rachel, we love you both and couldn't be more excited for this new phase of your relationship! 

Once again, I forgot my camera, so the iphone had to suffice.  

The ceremony was beautiful and they both seemed so happy the entire time. 
 My handsome date and me at the reception.  
 A bunch of TU boys and Rachel :).  
 Hollidays and Duncans. 

2 comments:

Darla said...

Congratulations, Paul!

room air conditioners adelaide said...

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, great blog!

- air conditioning cooling | heating and air conditioning | air conditioning adelaide