Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Leah is a Big Girl

Leah is sitting up like a big girl these days. She is just too cute when she does...she gets very proud of herself. I had her 6 month appt last Monday and haven't had a chance to update with her stats. She was 17 lbs, 4 oz which puts her in 66th percentile and 27.75 inches long which puts her in the 68th percentile. Our doctor said she is healthy and strong, and just as sweet as can be! I have to agree with him :).

Anyway, here are some pictures I snapped of her today while she was sitting up on our bed.

See? She's proud and happy.
She is definitely in the phase of needing something in her mouth at all times and she is a full-blown drooler.

Eventually, she can't do it anymore and this is what happens.

4 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

She is gorgeous! I love her baby blues.

I miss you, Leah!

Jessica said...

you all rock my world. love you so much!!!!

The Seaman Family said...

Such a doll!

Grandma said...

I cannot describe the joy my grandbabies bring, but it is wonderful! She is beautiful!