Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Elijah's (Sort of) Birthday Party

We wanted to have a birthday party for Elijah with his friends. We decided to do a party at BuildaBear. We had originally scheduled for January 8, but had to cancel because Leah and I had the stomach bug. So, we rescheduled for this past Saturday, which was extra fun since my mom and Steph would be here too. Well, sadly, about 24 hours before the party several of Elijah's friends got sick (it's that time of year!) and couldn't come, so it ended up being just Hunter and Elijah. My mom, Leah, Steph, and Peyton were there too, but Elijah and Hunter were the only 2 kids making bears. So, it was less of a party and more of 2 cute little guys making bears. I thought it was lots of fun, but both boys got scared at the part where they filled up the bear with fluff because the machine makes lots of noise. However, both boys love their baseball bears, so I consider it a success!

Bethany and me with our boys. I am so thankful to have the Hart family in our lives. Thanks for celebrating with us, Hunter and family!

No comments: