Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pennsylvania for Christmas...and NYC!

We returned home late Monday night from 10 days away visiting my family for Christmas. We had a great time with family and we are also happy to be back at home. Thanks Mom and Dad Spier for hosting us and putting up with all that comes along with 2 adults and 2 children setting up camp in your house!

For Kirk's Christmas present this year, I planned a day trip to NYC. My parents were gracious enough to watch our kids so we could fully enjoy this adventure together! Our first stop was Dunkin Donuts...had to get some fuel for a long day. Oh yeah...this was all a surprise for Kirk too. I revealed where we were going one step at a time.
Next step: train ride to the big city!
We saw a show (Christmas Carol) and then had pizza at Johns at Times Square.
This picture was supposed to have me in it too, but the camera was zoomed in a little too much :).
Stopped at Rockefeller Center to see the tree and ice skaters!
NYC is so great at Christmastime. I had such a good time with you, Kirk!

No comments: