Thursday, December 30, 2010

Every once in a while Elijah gets excited about cuddling with Leah. I try to capitalize as much as possible by immediately pulling out the camera. I love these so much that I took today. Expect to see some of them in frames in my house soon :).

Favorite.
Leah loves getting attention from her big bro.
Elijah needs to learn there is a fine line between hugging and strangling. He was getting so excited to pull her in close to himself!
Leah really looks like she wants to say something.
Second favorite.

3 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Are you sure they're related?

Either way, they're both crazy cute. Love you!

the barretts said...

Leah is getting so big! I love all your pictures from your time out east.
Thinking of you. This new year will hold a lot for you guys... :)

Grandma said...

iI love these pictures! It seems they get bigger with every one. I miss you all!