Thursday, July 8, 2010

Visitors!

In addition to having the Duncans in town, we've been having a lot of other fun visitors too! A few weeks ago, my friend Vanessa was here from California and we were able to spend an afternoon together.  Her visit landed on the same week I was on bedrest, so it was awesome to have someone on the couch next to me for the afternoon.  Unfortunately, I did not document her visit with a picture, but Vans, thanks so much for coming...and for the ice cream!


Last week, our friends, the Barretts stopped by for an overnight.  Scott secured a hall director position at Biola next year so they are making the big move to California and doing a friends and family tour of the midwest before heading out there.  We were blessed to be one of their stops along the way.  Barretts, thanks again for coming...we are praying for a smooth transition to the west coast!
I know this is not the most flattering shot of myself, but it may be our last picture together for a while so I have to post it.  Love you, Mel!
Then, on Tuesday morning, I was able to see my good friend Amy Jo for breakfast.  She was making a quick visit to Indy and I'm so thankful she fit me into her busy schedule! She also brought her boyfriend, Jon, who I hadn't yet met.  Amy Jo, it was great to see you and Jon, if you're reading this, it was wonderful to meet you!
Amy Jo, I wish you still lived here.

No comments: