Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Road trip!

I know I said in my last post I wouldn't be meeting Charlie until September but we had a slight change of plans.  The more pictures I saw of the little guy on Friday, the more I felt the intense need to see him! I couldn't stand it.  Kirk was anxious to see him too so on Friday night we loaded up the car, strapped Elijah into his carseat, and headed out there! We arrived early Saturday morning and spent about 35 hours total in PA.  It was a little crazy and super fast, but totally worth it.  I don't think I would've lasted 2 months without going crazy!  It was great to see my whole family and Charlie is just as cute as can be.  If you don't believe me, check out the pics.

Our first meeting.
He was even awake to greet us.  I love this picture.
Uncle Kirk with his first nephew!
Perfect little face.
We took Cam to the hospital with us when we went to meet Charlie.  This is the face she was making while Uncle Kirk was singing her country songs.  Hahaha.

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

Such sweet pictures. Congratulations Jackson family!

Darla said...

Love all these precious pictures of the growing family! Chrissie, I swear it was only a couple weeks ago we talked on the phone about you traveling to PA for Lauren's wedding and how you look back and think "How did I do that?" (being as pregnant as you were and all. Well, you've done it again:) ha ha. You crack me up.