Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Steph and Bob...and baby makes 3!

I am so excited because my dear friend Steph is having a baby! I have literally known Steph for as long as I can remember (my mom will have to confirm this, but I think I met her when she was 3 days old).  It's so fun to experience different stages of life together.  We got married in the same year and now we are having babies just 4 months apart! Steph and Bob, we love you and are so excited to help you welcome your little guy or girl into the world!  

Me, Steph, and Uncle Jeff (Steph's dad) when we were little! I scanned this in from a scrapbook which is why the pink hand and foot are there.

Steph as a bridesmaid in my wedding.
Me as a bridesmaid in hers.
When Steph flew to Indiana to hang with Elijah at 3 months old! 
I can't wait to add a picture of me holding her baby!!!

4 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

I keep looking for a "like" button. :) Congratulations, Steph!!

Grandma said...

councesActually I brought you to the hospital when Steph was one day old, but you weren't allowed to visit. So, Aunt Marsh kept you downstairs while I visited and vice versa. You did officially meet her on day three.
Not many peiople have a friendship that has persevered through all the ups and downs of growing up. I am so happy for you both and this chapter in your lives.

Kate said...

Great news! Lots of babies in our lives these days.
Elijah looks like you in that first picture from when you were a little girl! I can definitely see his sweet face there. :)

Vanessa said...

seriously, the pic of you as a little girl and the "Main Bloggee" pic of E -- you are making the exact same face! Love it!