Monday, May 17, 2010

Growing Baby

I have lots more pictures to post from our time in PA, but I left my camera card reader at my mom's so I can't upload my pictures yet! I promise to update when I have that.

But for now, here are my most recent belly pictures.  I am 26 weeks and 3 days and it really is going by fast at this point.  I have definitely "popped"...there is no longer any question as to whether or not I'm pregnant! It is really difficult to imagine what it will be like to have 4 people in our family, but we are so excited to meet the little one.  He/she has been moving a ton and Elijah even felt him/her move today.  I'm pretty sure he had no idea what it was, but he jumped when he had his hand on my belly and baby sister/brother gave him a good kick! 


2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

That is so fun that Elijah felt his little bro/sis. That would have cracked me up.

Kelly D. said...

How does Elijah feel about his mommy's moving tummy?