Thursday, April 1, 2010

This kid loves to be outside.

We have had the most beautiful 2 days here in Fishers yesterday and today.  I have taken Elijah outside both days and he just LOVES it.  Yesterday we went to the park and today I took him down to a playground about a 1/2 mile from our house.  These are definitely the days I wish we had an enclosed backyard where I could just sit and enjoy a diet coke and let him run around without having to worry that he will run into the street, but I will settle for taking nice walks in the beautiful weather and drinking my diet coke while E takes a nap :).  Here are a few pics from our adventure this morning.

First steps of freedom!
Of course E always finds the one little dirt pile.  Boys will be boys!  I would much prefer the dirt pile to the street, which is where he headed right after this photo was captured :).
He discovered this tire swing and liked it until it knocked him over.
Back...
...and forth between the tire and the swing.

No comments: