Saturday, April 17, 2010

Date Night

Last night, Kirk and I had a chance to get out and enjoy some time to ourselves.  It was wonderful! We went to one of our favorite restaurants, Bravo...amazing Italian food...especially the bread and oil! Then, it was a pretty night and we ended it with walk around a pretty outdoor shopping mall in Carmel and a McDonalds carmel frappe which is our new obsession (thanks Pete for getting us hooked!).

Kirk's lasagna was huge...this picture doesn't do it justice.
If I were to make lasagna in a 9x13 pan at home, this is probably how much food there would be.  Even Kirk couldn't finish it...and if you know Kirk, that means it's a LOT of food.
We love our son, but we love time without him too :).

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Sounds fun! I left Aubri for the first time last night! Jose and I went to the gym for an hour after we put her down! Since she is nursing, it is kind of hard, but I'm hoping soon we can have a date!