Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fun in the Snow? Not so much...

We definitely didn't get as much snow as the east coast this weekend, but we got a little bit and wanted to let Elijah experience playing in the snow for the first time.  Aunt Kelly got him this adorable snowsuit and I was so excited for him to put it on! We didn't last long out there, as you'll be able to tell by the pictures.

Before the break down, checking things out...
Nope, I do NOT like the snow.
What a sad face.  I love how you can see half of Kirk's frown too. 

Oh well, maybe next year.

4 comments:

Allison and Daniel said...

AWWW poor E! maybe it was the walking? It can be frustrating for a little guy to be on uneven snow like that!

Aunt Rach said...

Oh no! Why didn't he like it? Too cold? I know how you feel, Elijah. Its no fun at all. But your snow suit is really cute!

Kelly D. said...

He just needs a hill and a sled and that frown will turn upside down! :-D

The Seaman Family said...

I agree, he needs to go sledding. Brad took the girls sledding on Saturday morning, if I would've known that he had a snow suit, we would've invited Kirk and Elijah to go with them!!! Next time. :)