Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute little animals all in a row...

Elijah has been learning new things every day.  It is SO fun to watch him explore.  I need to post videos of all his tricks...he has really been getting into dancing lately which we think is hysterical.  He also loves to hug and kiss his stuffed animals and the picture of a dog in one of his books :).  Anyway, one of his new things is lining up his toys in a row and then taking them, one by one, to all different parts of the room.  This activity is not limited to stuffed animals though...it can be done with remotes, (Kirk and I often spend several minutes...or longer...looking for remotes after Elijah goes to bed) Cheerios, books, pillows...pretty much anything.  I know it's been a while since I've posted pictures, so I took some pictures of the stuffed animal lineup today.

There they are, all in a row.
I added a little boy to the lineup.
So many stuffed friends!
Well, hey there, big guy.  Ps. I'm obsessed with this outfit.

Thank you also for all your prayers for my pregnancy.  I'm not going to lie, the last several weeks have been downright not fun at certain points, but I am happy to report that I've started to feel much better this week.  I will be 12 weeks along tomorrow.  Some people have asked if I'm showing yet...I don't really think so, and I've actually lost weight from all the sickness.  In fact, last time I was at the DR, the nurse who weighed me said "Oh, you're on the early pregnancy diet!".  Too bad I know that is not going to last :).  Some have also asked if we are going to find out this time what we are having.   We are definitely strongly leaning towards no.  We loved being surprised at the birth last time, but we have moments of thinking it would be fun to see how it feels the other way too.  But, chances, are, you will all have to wait until August 20 to find out! 

I do need to take this chance to give a shout out to my husband.  He has been so wonderful to me as I have not felt well the last several weeks.  Thank you, Kirk, for being so selfless.  I am sure there are days you feel like you don't get a chance to breathe, and I want you to know it does not go un-noticed! I love you and am SO thankful for you.

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Elijah looks so grown up! I love the outfit, too.
Way to go Kirk, keep up the good work!

The Seaman Family said...

Isn't it so much fun watching them grow and learn! Maybe he will be really organized as he get bigger! Love his little outfit. I'm glad you are feeling better. ;)

Peter and Bethany said...

Love the outfit... I wonder if Hunter could pull off the camo look? Hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Jessica Jackson said...

You updated! FINALLY! Elijah looks like a big boy. We're counting down the days until Florida.

Aunt Rach said...

Oh, what a big guy! He's so handsome - makes me want to kiss his little cheeks.