Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Hair, Big Belly

Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera along for the Duncan family Thanksgiving.  Hopefully we will have some pictures sent along to us (hint, hint) and I will be able to update you all with pictures.  We had a great weekend and there is never a dull moment with the Duncan crowd!  The ladies of the family threw me a baby shower on Friday evening and we had a lot of fun! I am really blessed to have entered a family that cares so much! We know Baby Duncan is well loved...and he or she has quite the room full of "stuff" awaiting him or her.  

In the mean time, I figured I'd give you an update on my new hair (I chopped off about 6 or 7 inches) and my belly.  I love having my hair short again...it's so easy to take care of which I'm sure will come in handy when Baby D arrives!

And this is me, today, at almost 34 weeks! I am really popping.

A close up of the massive mountain that is my belly.

9 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow! You look great and I can't wait to see you in person and then, soon, to hold that large baby Duncan! I love you.

The Mangin Family said...

You look great! Only a few more weeks to go!

-Mon

Aunt Rach said...

Awwww!!!! That baby is so cute already!!! You look awesome.

Aunt Rach said...

PS. I think there is some mistake...? Someone hacked into your blog and put NSYNC as one of your songs...

Kate said...

You look great! And, I love the Christmas music. Very good touch. Oh and thanks for the party invite! I'll officially RSVP like you asked, but here's my unofficial we're coming. :)

Jessica Jackson said...

Chrissie! You look so cute! Woohoo- only a few more weeks until Baby Duncan makes his/her appearance. I can't wait and neither can Campbell.

Lauren said...

Chrissie you look SO cute! Can;t wait to see you in person. And yes....can;t wait for the baby to come- post 12/27.

LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Spier, you seriously look awesome! You are just all belly (yes, that is a compliment). Some women are just "all" if you know what I mean. Love the haircut too. Can't wait to finally meet this kid. I miss you and love you.

Alexa's Photography said...

how exciting! I know there are alot of people waiting to hold that little baby when it finally gets here :)