Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Kirk and I are so thankful we were able to make it out to PA for Christmas.  It was touch and go for a while.  It was icy the night we left and we had a little bit of a car accident. The good news is we are fine and the rental we got is nicer than our actual car anyway! So, after an eventful afternoon and a slow start, we made it home after 13 hours of driving over the course of 2 days.  We had a great time with my family...it's never enough time though! At least we know we will be seeing them soon upon the arrival of Baby Duncan!

Kirk and me at my parents after the Christmas Eve service.  I tried the antique finish on this picture and I think I like it!
Our precious niece all decked out for Christmas!
Does it get any cuter?

1 comment:

Jessica Jackson said...

No, I'm afraid it doesn't.

Love you!