Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's weak, but it's better than nothing.

Warning: this is a weak post! I know that we have been absent from the blogging scene and I'm dying to put pictures up of all that's been happening the last few weeks. We have been to THREE weddings in the month of October, had a baby shower, and finished up the baby's nursery (with a lot of help from my mom who visited last week...thanks mom!). Trust me, just as soon as we can get access to a computer where we can download pictures, I will be sure to do so. But for now, here's a few pictures of the baby bump borrowed from my sister. She took some maternity shots of me and Kirk and below are a few good looks at the belly! I feel as though it's getting bigger every day and the kicks are quite strong!!

To see more (and to check out my adorable niece!) go the Jess and Kevin's blog at www.jacksonfamilyof3.blogspot.com (just as another warning, those who go to this blog are likely to become blog stalkers).







3 comments:

C Leebrick said...

lookin' good chris! good luck with the last few :)

Marlene said...

You should have given me the warning a long time ago! Haha, I love your sisters blog!

Lauren said...

Yay finally an update. Can;t wait to see the nursery pics. love you!!