Sunday, September 9, 2012

Resemblance

So, this is a little crazy to me.  A lot of people say to me that the girls look alike.  While I can understand why they say that (they both have dark hair and bright blue eyes), I don't really agree.   I just have a hard time seeing the resemblance.  My sister Jess mentioned a few weeks back that she thought Emily looked a little like Elijah.  At first I didn't see it (probably because of the hair color), but then I went back and looked at pics of E when he was Emily's age. I totally see it now.  Don't you think??


4 comments:

Brian said...

Wow! I do see the resemblance. Never thought about it before.

Brian said...

P.S. THat was actually me (Darla) leaving a message...I am currently signed in as Brian in order to upload a video to Youtube:)

Peter and Bethany said...

AWE! Baby Elijah! They do look a lot a like!

Karen said...

I do see a little resemblance. Your children are beautiful!

-Karen
www.littlemisscibelle.com