Thursday, December 29, 2011

A North Carolina Christmas

We spent Christmas with the Duncan family in North Carolina this year. We had a great time with family and enjoyed the beautiful North Carolina winter weather (meaning sunny and mid to high 50s). All 5 of the Duncan children were home and it was really great to have some family time together, including a time of sharing goals for the new year and prayer with each other. Anyway, here's a few pictures of our trip! Thanks again, Mom and Dad for all your generosity and Konni for letting us take over your room for the week!

The Kirk Duncans on Christmas Eve.
I love love love this picture, even with my kids' funny faces!
My mom got this outfit for Leah at the after Christmas clearance sales last year. I am SO happy it fit her this Christmas. She looked just precious!

Leah is never happier than when she gets her hands on some soda! She snagged this one out of my hands and ran!
Playing with Aunt Kelly.

1 comment:

Darla said...

LOVE the new family pic at the top of your blog. Sigh. Wishing I could spend some time with you in person, Chrissie. Miss you.