Sunday, July 10, 2011

We are still here...

A friend of mine asked me the other day if I had lost my zeal for blogging and I figured that means it's time for a post. I haven't lost my zeal, I just have a broken camera :(. It was dropped on our vacation to Maine and I haven't taken it yet to be fixed (I am crossing my fingers that it can be fixed!).

Anyway, thanks to those of you who still check to see if I have awakened from my blogging slumber. Since I last posted, Kirk has been offered a contract job at Eli Lilly. This is a huge answer to prayer and we are excited for him to get started. However, we are still looking for other ways to produce income since it was a significant pay cut from Roche. Please keep us in your prayers.

I have also started a business with Thirty-One Gifts. If you are not familiar with it, you should check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/chrissieduncan. I love the product and am excited to get started!

Here are a few pictures from back in May that were taken by my friend Molly Hayden. If you live in the Indy area and need a photographer, you should check her out! She took some really great pictures of my kids. I haven't shared them yet because I gave them to Kirk as a Fathers Day gift, but that is over now, so please enjoy :).





3 comments:

Darla said...

Those are SUCH cute pictures of Elijah and Leah. Your kids are beautiful:-) Can't believe Leah is going to be a year old soon. Where has the time gone?!

Peter and Bethany said...

The pictures turned out awesome! I am glad that you have not lost your passion for blogging:)

Family Guy Seasons 1-9 DVD Boxset said...

enjoy~~