Monday, March 21, 2011

Leah

Kirk and I have both said recently that we have to to be very intentional about giving Leah committed, one-on-one attention. Since her brother (who we adore also, by the way) demands a lot of attention, and she is pretty content most of the time, so can fall into the backdrop at times. I must say though, she is a huge blessing in our lives. I love walking into her room in the morning (she never cries when she wakes up, by the way), and seeing her look up at me with a huge smile. I love holding her, kissing her, hugging her, and listening to her giggle. She is a real gift from God. She also happens to be very, VERY cute. The comment I hear most often when we're out in public is that she is a "doll baby". I think that is a good description of her...she has perfect baby cheeks and is happy most of the time. Can you tell I love her?

Here she is recently:

I love this onesie. It says "I'm peachy" which Allie gave me when I was pregnant with Elijah.

These last ones are from playing on the bed with mommy yesterday :).
"I'm talking to YOU!"
Happy girl.

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

She's soooo sweet, I want to pinch and squeeze those cheeks so bad!! Let us know when you will be in town!! miss you guys

Lauren said...

She is beautiful! She is growing up so fast. And I think she REALLY looks like her mama!

Love you!

Grandma said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on that precious little girl!